Weddings are such a beautiful moment in time. No matter what style of wedding you may have, I find them completely romantic, and I love to celebrate “LOVE!” Your candid moments are so wonderful to capture on camera as this is part of your love story and captures “who” you are. There’s also the the fun family and friend photos - and this brings everyone together, capturing the overall vibe of your wedding.
Couples in love, enjoying each other’s company and sharing special moments; such a wonderful thing to photograph! Whether you’re recently engaged, or just wanting a beautiful photo session with your partner, together we can create the ideal session for you.
Every family unit is different. From two people to an infinite amount of family members, your family is unique, bonded by love and connection. I love photographing families, large and small, young and old. Every family has a story and it’s an honour to tell that story in photographs.
Concerts + Events
Photographing concerts and special events are an absolute thrill! Here are some of the shows I’ve had the honour of photographing:
- Country Thunder Alberta: Tim McGraw, Luke Bryan, Big & Rich, Chris Young, Chris Janson
- Rogers Hometown Hockey in Cochrane, AB: Ron McClean and Tara Slone with Paul Brandt
- The Wedding Fair Calgary: official photographer for the 2019 event
- Arkells performing at the Scotiabank Saddledome
- Ilse Gudiño, world class flamenco dancer in concert
- Fire Aid for Fort McMurray at the Commonwealth Stadium: Dear Rouge, Barney Bentall, City & Colour, Alan Doyle, Corb Lund, High Valley, Dean Brody, Dallas Smith, Randy Bachman, Blue Rodeo, Nickelback
- Barenaked Ladies
- Alan Doyle (from Great Big Sea)
- Shawn Hook
- Dean Brody
- Megan Patrick
- Madeline Merlo
- Aaron Goodvin
- Randy Houser
- The Washboard Union
- The Road Hammers
- Dallas Smith
- Matt Mays
- Marianas Trench
- Walk Off The Earth
- Aaron Pritchett
- Association of Country Music in Alberta (ACMA) Awards 2019: official photographer for the event
Photographing a portrait session is such a wonderful experience. I feel as though I get to know each client a little more, and my style is very directed, yet in a way to look natural and authentic. I understand that it can feel awkward or uncomfortable having photos taken, so I have a relaxed, educational and positive approach to the session: I show my clients the photos in-camera throughout the session, and use that as a learning tool; I provide positive posing tips; and my warm, relaxed and collaborative approach instills a sense of confidence with my clients. And this is why I love what I do: hearing my clients speak about how great they look, and how the process wasn’t as scary as they first thought. This absolutely warms my heart.
This gallery highlights some incredible professional product and lifestyle photo sessions:
- Andrea Kelly Designs: an award-winning jewelry designer and style guru
- Salut Mobile Bar: a creative session in the Rocky Mountains
- Adoption Options: team photos and individual head shots
- Beamer Wigley, country music artist: promotional photos
- Renegade Station, country band: promotional photos
- Daring Greatly, rock band: individual and group promotional photos
“A great adventure is about to begin.” Winnie-the-Pooh
“You are the sunshine of my life, That's why I'll always be around… You are the apple of my eye, Forever you'll stay in my heart!” Stevie Wonder
I believe that every woman has the right to feel beautiful - and to look at herself in a photograph and feel sexy, strong and seductive. The power of suggestion is ultimately sexy - and this is the philosophy I work with in boudoir photography. I love the beauty of natural light, utilizing light and shadow to create that ultimately sexy look.
”Couple’s Boudoir” is also a growing trend. I encourage couples to work with their own comfort level, creating an intimate and romantic feeling for the session. We can photograph the session either in your home or a hotel room, whatever works best for you. Please contact me for more information.